Why Do You Need a Personal Statement Check?
When you write a personal statement for university, college, school or even a fellowship or a scholarship application you have to ensure that it is spot on in every way. Your statement has got to be capable of showing the reader your passion for the subject area you are following, your ambitions for the future as well as demonstrating that you have the required skills to actually complete their program. All of this needs to be done in often as little as a single page and must be written skillfully without errors. A tall order for many applicants who fails to put as much effort into their personal statement as they should. A good personal statement check can ensure that your statement receives the final polish that it really needs.
How Will Our Personal Statement Help Ensure That You Have the Best Chances of Acceptance?
Our checking services are not just a quick read through to check and correct any obvious spelling mistakes that we may spot. We provide you with through and in depth editing and proofreading to ensure that your application essay is finished to the best standard possible. When you ask us for help with personal statement editing we will work with you to ensure that not only are obvious errors eliminated but that we will also fully improve the content and readability of the statement. We look for all of the following issues and many more:
- Clichés: we will remove any clichés that you have included within your statement.
- Inappropriate words: we will remove words that are used out of context, overly complex, slang and acronyms.
- Relevance: if it is not relevant to your application and will not help you gain the place we will suggest removal.
- Concise writing: we will help to remove wordiness so that your writing is straight to the point.
- Flow: we will review the overall flow of your statement as well as looking at transitions between sentences and paragraphs.
- Subject: this is a personal statement about you; writing about anyone else needs to come out.
Once they have reviewed the above and a host of other areas of your writing they will provide you with a fully marked up draft of your personal statement. This gives you the opportunity to review what they are suggesting as changes and allows you to retain your personal control over what has been written by only accepting those changes that you agree with. However if you feel that more changes are required the editor will continue to work with you until you are fully happy with the results or the review.
Who Will Check My Personal Statement?
Our help with personal statement editing is designed to ensure that you have the greatest chance of acceptance by providing you with well written and perfectly crafted statements. Our personal statement help does not use cheap unqualified freelancers; you will always work with an editor that is:
- Professionally and formally qualified as an editor
- Higher degree qualified in a relevant field to your application
- Full understanding of the application requirements and process
- Highly experienced in editing application documents
- A native English speaker
Guaranteed Personal Statement Check Services
Our aim is your full and total satisfaction with every aspect of our service and the edited statement that you receive. We provide you with a full money back guarantee based on this satisfaction and also guarantee you on time delivery as well as error free unique statements.